So here I am all caught up on my podcasts for the first time in years. I’m giving some of my favorite albums from 2017 some more listens. I’ve really been listening to a lot less music these last few years. Here are my favorite albums from 2017 in no particular order because I’m horrible at picking favorites:
- Bad Cop/Bad Cop – Warriors
- The Front Bottoms – Going Grey
- All Time Low – Last Young Renegade
- Weezer – Pacific Daydream
- Sincere Engineer – Rhombithian
- Mobina Galore – Feeling Disconnected
- New Found Glory – Makes Me Sick
- The Menzingers – After the Party
In 2018 I want to blog more and listen to more music. We will see how that works.
If you don’t get the reference in the title of this post, it’s from The Front Bottoms song “Peace Sign”. One of my favorites from 2017, and it kind of sums up what most people think about 2017.