I think it’s quite obvious that the US needs some major health care reform. Many countries much poorer than ours do much better jobs at taking care of their people. You always here the horror stories of how bad the health care systems are in the UK and Canada. I have always questioned those stories. I have talked with Canadians, and none of them have any complaints about their health care. They actually think our health care is crazy. I just ran across this article debunking Canadian health care myths. I love articles debunking myths. I am sometimes over obsessed at finding the real truths. It’s always hard to tell who you should believe, but a little critical thinking goes a long way.
- It’s something called the Internet (video)
- How To Do Squats With Your Dog (video)
- Super Mario Bros. Meets Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat (video)
- Porn (comic)
- Super Mario Theremin control (video)
- What Does your Tattoo Location Say About You?
- ‘Less Plastic’ Label On Mega-Plasticked Thumb Drives Makes Us Wonder What ‘More Plastic’ Looks Like
- Adam Savage of Mythbusters Talks About Colossal Failures at Maker Faire 2009 (video)
- Wizard Time (comic)
- Virtual Tour of Legendary Punk Venue (Now Destroyed) CBGB’s
- Pick The Perp
- Anti oxidants – do we need them
- The History of Everything Timeline
- Sesame Street – Put Down the Duckie
- Cheesus of Nazareth
- Julia Dales: beat boxing champion
I usually only have something to blog about a couple times a week, but I am always throwing stuff up on my tumblelog. I have been looking for a plugin to post some of that content onto my blog, but can’t seem to find one. For the time being I am going to try and post daily digests of my tumblelog. Who knows if I will be able to keep it up. Hopefully I will find a plugin that will do it for me, because you know, I am lazy.